About The Ice Cream Club®, Inc.
The Ice Cream Club®, Inc. was formed and began production in 1982. The products are produced and distributed from the company's offices and 18,000-sq. ft. plant in Boynton Beach, Florida. Current areas of direct distribution are Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, Nebraska, California, and Pennsylvania. The secret to our success is the great taste of our ice cream. We have held on to the old fashioned way of producing our ice cream. This takes longer and is less automated, but it is definitely worth it.
QUALITY CONTROL AND PRODUCT SAFETY
The production is under the supervision of the Florida Department of Agriculture who regularly samples the products. Production is also regulated and inspected by the Food and Drug Administration. The company maintains a Dairy Laboratory to insure quality and develop new products. The Quality Control department is also actively involved in promoting Allergen Awareness to our customers and follows a stringent HACCP program. All products developed by The Ice Cream Club®, Inc. are certified Kosher.
The Ice Cream Club® and Yogurt Club® Brand products have been voted Best Ice Cream by the readers of The Palm Beach Post, Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine, Palm Beach Life, South Florida Magazine, and the Miami Herald.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- All products manufactured in house (pasteurizing and homogenizing on premises).
- Exclusive products NOT sold in grocery stores, convenience stores and discount warehouses/buying clubs.
- Over 100 ice cream flavors in stock; plus 17 No Sugar Added Reduced Fat ice creams, 25 Hard Pack Yogurts, 9 Low Carb Club flavors, and an assortment of sherbets, ices, and sorbets.
- Quality Ingredients.
- Competitive and stable pricing.
- New flavors added on a regular basis.
- All products produced by ICC®, Inc are Kosher.
- Complete soft serve line with over 40 flavors in each category; Lowfat Yogurt, No Sugar Added Fat Free Soft Serve Yogurt, Fat Free Soft Serve Yogurt, Soft Serve Ice Cream and Custard.
- "Franchise Look" without the Franchise prices and fees since we are not a Franchise.
- Ice Cream Club store name License available, but not required (minimum standards apply to licensed stores).
- $2,500.00 credit available to Licensed Stores for new outside sign.
- Most locations are serviced by Ice Cream Club employees in Ice Cream Club® company vehicles.
- Full line of commissary items including cones, toppings, paper goods and cups - One Stop Shop!
- Logoed and Non-Logoed cups and containers.
- Flavor labels and holders, Duratrans, Posters, T-shirts.
- Advertising, Promotional Credits and Camera-ready artwork.
- "Club Membership" promotions and discounts.
- Cake rounds, boxes, cakes, decorating vanilla ice cream and Cake Making Manuals
- Smoothie Programs.
- Start up and conversion specifications.
- Employee Handbooks, Training, Recipes, Store Layout.
- “Equipment selection and procurement programs available to qualified location.
- Full range of over 40 mixes, including custom mixes and private label.
- Dairy Laboratory on premises for quality control and product development.
- Novelty items and 4 oz cups available.